Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kate Moss Does Vogue Hommes International Spring 2010







I asked myself, and you, of course, what group of people (by that I meant specifically men) targets Vogue Hommes as to come with weird-ish covers lately.
Kate Moss on the cover of Vogue Hommes International Spring 2010 was too good to miss! Not only she’s the absolute queen of Vogue covers, she’s now doing Vogue Hommes! Appropriately photographed for a men magazine, “Forever Kate” doesn’t leave me many choices as to what to publish. Hence I’m including here the only photos one could describe as almost sfw (click through to see more images). It’s a change from textile-Kate we’re used to seeing in fashmagazines (for women), not such a big change from Kate’s style. Always the star, always flirting with the camera, isn’t she? (photos via)



0 comments:

Post a Comment