Sunday, May 16, 2010

Victoria Beckham’s Harper’s Bazaar, December 2009

The best part is that in her interview, she said she’s working out. Every day of the week! If you ask yourself (just like I did) why, oh why?, the answer (is not as you might expect “because exercising is good for your health”) it’s because she doesn’t want to rely on Photoshop! (the story continues right after the jump with more images!)
Yes, Posh works out every day! If she does so, then there’s really no hope for the rest of us, other than burn in the fat hell fire! Don’t get me wrong, I promised myself I’d start exercising so many times, I lost track. And hope I’ll ever get to do it. I know I should, but the best I’ve come up with yet is put a label with “exercise room” on the kitchen’s door. It’s not nice, but it really works. Conscience-wise.











Getting back to Posh. Yep, so she works out. What else? she admits that fashion is more suited to her than singing. Let’s see now: if I remember it correctly, Posh Spice was covering the aesthetic chord of the Spice Girls. She was the pretty face (who couldn’t sing, but that’s another story altogether). Plus Spice Girls c’est du passé, fashion is now! How could she say that singing was her thing? Na-na. Predictable through and though , Victoria Beckham does 16 pages of UK’s Harper’s Bazaar, December 2009. Is that good or bad? (via)

0 comments:

Post a Comment