Sunday, May 16, 2010

Roisin Murphy For Crash Magazine Fall Winter 2009

There’s something about the Irish. Something turning their blood into something highly artistic. Just look at Roisin (click through to see the gallery) – she as natural as a model as she is a singer/performer. (the story continues right after the jump
The last time we talked Crash, it was about and around Karl Lagerfeld and Emma Watson. Now it’s Roisin as photographed by Mark Squires and styled by Avena Gallegher. There’s something so decadently beautiful and distant in these pictures

I look at the images and think this is what I should feel every time I lay my eyes on pretended art. This is the artsy feeling, not some black marker signs on someone skin and then some violently tagged clothes to wear. Roisin’s music has a high power on me: every time I hear one of her songs, I can barely keep still. These Crash pictures, however, froze me. The magic is in her voice. How do you like Roisin? (also right after the images you can see the Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme ad campaign with James Franco. Why? Because there’s Roisin Murphy’s cover of Slave for Love in the background!) (photos via)


0 comments:

Post a Comment